March 09, 2005

Closer



RENT
When I started watching this movie, I almost stopped watching it.

There were cut scenes everywhere, and I had no idea what was going on with the different people being protrayed. All I knew about the movie was that Natalie Portman was a stripper and she was involved in some complex relationship. I would say the first hour of the film was really dull, and was just about 4 people forming complex relationships. I was surprised that as the story unfolded, it showed some deeper meaning.

When you watch the ending, you would understand the heroism and sacrafice of a certain individual that you never expected. You would realized that lies were really truths and truths were really lies. Also, you''re going to love the honest brutality and reality of everyday life and relationships.

Music Video

No comments: